|photo credit: Leo Reynolds via photopin cc|
It’s no secret that I love to talk.
I’m also one of those nerdy people who loves to write. And I’m rarely short on opinions. So I launched this blog a year ago, and it’s been a blast! Special thanks to everyone who took the time to read and share my ideas. Without you, this would simply be an awkward diary.
As my first year at this draws to a close, I decided to spend some time sifting through the data. Since everyone else does either a “Top 5” or a “Top 10”, I’m going to be a little different. Here’s a peek at my top 6 most popular posts of 2013:
6) 4 Lessons from an Unlikely Friendship
5) The Next Great Innovation in Christian Radio
4) 6 Reasons Not to Hate Halloween
3) We’re Missing the Point: 6 Simple Truths Overlooked in the Aftermath of the Zimmerman Verdict
2) Full-Time Motherhood is a Promotion
1) 12 Things Every Author Needs to Know Before a Radio Interview